We had fantastic feedback from volunteers who joined our previous online training sessions for Coordinating teams. Lots of you said you enjoyed connecting with people you wouldn’t usually meet and loved being able to join in without having to go out!
We’re currently upgrading MS Society email, so we’re focusing our next session on how MS Society email and our other tools support your Coordinating team to work together and achieve our goals.
By joining a session, you’ll be able to:
- meet other Coordinating team members
- share your ideas and experiences and hear from other groups
- find out about the tools and resources available to support you
Online training is open to anyone who’s currently in a Coordinating team, or thinking about joining one.
We’re running morning, afternoon and evening sessions – we hope you’ll find a time that suits you and join us:
- Tuesday 13 November, 11.15 - 12.30
- Thursday 22 November, 19.00 - 20.15
- Friday 30 November, 14.00 - 15.15
This article is taken from Teamspirit - September 220