Welcome and thank you. We hope you enjoy volunteering with us.
Your welcome and induction checklist
We want you to have an opportunity to find out about our work, the policies in place to support you and the resources that will be essential to you.
Our welcome and induction checklist gives you pointers for settling into your role.
Download our Advisory Panel Member welcome and induction checklist as a PDF
You can get a printed copy from the person who recruited you.
Here's a quick view of the resources listed in the checklist:
- Advisory Panel Member role description
- Our welcome video and welcome booklet
- Our What is MS video and information
- Our Strategy video
- Representing the MS Society
- Our policies and documents
- Our expenses policy
- Our expenses claim form
My mandatory learning
- Our data protection policy
- Handling data
- Our Confidentiality statement
- Our equal opportunities and inclusion policy
- Our diversity position statement
Sources of support
Your staff contact is here to support you, answer questions about what you’ll be doing, your learning and where you can get more information.
Our Supporter Care Team can signpost you to the staff in other departments.
A list of staff contacts who may support you is also available.