Lower risk events are covered by our new, simplified events guidance documents.
Events guidance reduces the time you need to spend on risk management, whilst ensuring you can provide a safe environment for members and visitors to take part in different kinds of activities. It removes your responsibility for managing emergencies such as fire and first aid incidents.
Use the same guidance document to record all events of the same type.
Follow the links to access guidance and all supporting documents for each type of event you are organising.
- Informal meetings
- Meetings in a member’s home
- Group outings in a controlled environment
- Coach trips where vehicle and coach are hired
- Cheering points, information points and single stalls
- Professionally organised events
- Throwing powder paint
- Collections in pre-agreed premises