Our events risk management system ensures that you can provide a safe environment for members and visitors to take part in different kinds of activities. Meetings can include annual and committee meetings, information events and parties.
These documents will give you the background to our events risk management system.
Specific risk assessments
Complete the relevant risk assessment for each meeting or series of meetings you organise.
Emergency forms and information
Ensure you have copies of insurance documents and familiarise yourself with our accident and incident recording and reporting processes.
- Public and Employers liability insurance
- Summary of insurance cover
- HSV: 122 - Accident report form
- HSV: 123 - Incident report form
Each risk assessment includes checklists - you can download them here.
- HSV: 111A - Attendance register for regular activities and events
- HSV: 111B - Attendance register for one-off activities and events
- HSV: 921A - Supporter information
- HSV: 125A - Appointed person responsibilities
- HSV: 125B - First aid at events - frequently asked questions
- VERA: 902A - Issues arising with assistance dogs
- HSP: 311EV - Inclusion of assistance dog partners
- HSV: 920 - Provision of food
Contact your Local Networks Officer in the first instance.
- Back to events risk assessments