We’re currently upgrading MS Society email to give your group more ways to communicate with others, and within your team.
- Find out more about our MS Society email upgrade
When your group has upgraded to our new improved MS Society email, we invite you to join one of our interactive online training sessions to learn all the tricks and tips for making the most of the technology.
You’ll get the chance to:
- Explore the ways your MS Society individual and group inboxes interact
- Learn how to send, receive and forward emails from your individual and group inboxes
- Find out how to access your old emails, delete emails and reset passwords
- Learn how to use our cloud based file storage to create, save and delete new documents
- Get to know your group calendar
- Explore the Microsoft Office applications MS Society email gives you online access to
- Meet other Coordinating Team members and share your ideas and experiences
How does online training work?
We’ve had fantastic feedback from volunteers who joined our previous online training sessions. Everyone enjoyed connecting with people they wouldn’t usually meet and loved being able to join in without having to go out!
When you log in to an online training session, you can see and interact with the other participants on your screen. Everyone gets the opportunity to ask questions, share experiences and even take part in smaller discussion groups.
This online training is open to anyone with an upgraded MS Society email account.
You can join online training by smartphone, laptop, or desktop computer. You can choose to use your device’s camera or to just be a voice in the discussion. You can also phone into the meeting whilst seeing any presentations or other participants on screen.
We use software called Zoom to run our online training. You may need to download the Zoom app to your device before you join a session.
- Learn how to join a Zoom session
Book your place now
If you have any questions about taking part, contact us at email@example.com.
Back to Using MS Society email