We’re currently upgrading MS Society email to give your group more ways to communicate with others, and within your team.
- Find out more about our MS Society email upgrade
Getting familiar with MS Society email online training
Once your group has upgraded and you have your individual MS Society email, we invite you to join our interactive online training to find out how to make the most of it.
You’ll get the chance to learn about:
- How your individual email, group and MS Support inboxes work together
- Sending, receiving and forwarding emails from each type of inbox
- Accessing your old emails, deleting emails and resetting passwords
- Creating, saving, deleting and sharing documents
- Using the calendar function
- How to use the Microsoft Office tools linked to your MS Society email account
How does online training work?
We’ve had fantastic feedback from volunteers who joined our previous online training sessions. Everyone enjoyed connecting with people they wouldn’t usually meet and loved being able to join in without having to go out!
When you log in to an online training session, you can see and interact with the other participants on your screen. Everyone gets the opportunity to ask questions, share experiences and even take part in smaller discussion groups.
This online training is open to anyone who has already applied for and received their individual MS Society email account.
You can join online training by smartphone, laptop, or desktop computer. You can choose to use your device’s camera or to just be a voice in the discussion. You can also phone into the meeting whilst seeing any presentations or other participants on screen.
We use software called Zoom to run our online training. You may need to download the Zoom app to your device before you join a session.
We know you can’t wait to sign up…
- Click here to book your place
If you have any questions about taking part, contact us at email@example.com.
Back to Using MS Society email