The Volunteering Team are holding virtual events to welcome and induct volunteers into the MS Society. The events will last 2.5 hours and we’ll be covering:
- Welcome from Nick Moberly, our Chief Executive
- MS Society history, values and strategy
- What is MS and what effect can it have?
- How we can support you in your roles
- Meet some of the teams you’ll be working with and supporting
The events will take place four times a year either from 9.30am to 12pm or 1pm to 3.30pm. Both new and existing volunteers are very welcome to attend.
Spaces are limited, so please register here as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for being a part of the MS Society and we look forward to meeting you!