Our Finance Volunteers take a lead role in managing a group’s finances to make sure that funds and assets are only used in ways that support our charitable objects.
Download our Finance Volunteer role description to learn:
- Why we need you
- What the role involves
- Skills, experience and abilities you need to have
- Skills we can support you to develop
- What you can expect from us
- What we expect from you
Other group roles
Finance Volunteers support the delivery of services and activities for people affected by MS as part of an MS Society group, alongside inspiring fundraisers, compelling communicators and knowledgeable support volunteers.
- See our full range of group roles
- Contact your Local Networks Officer for more on how our groups operate
Welcome and induction
We want you to understand how our Finance Volunteers deliver impact for people affected by MS.
Your welcome and induction checklist introduces you to our work, the policies in place to support you and key resources you’ll need to do your role.
Back to our local service organisers