Our fitness risk management system ensures that you can provide a safe environment for members and visitors to take part in different kinds of fitness activities.
Our risk management system meets legal minimum standards to keep you, your members and visitors safe. The system also helps protect the MS Society financially - and you from personal liability.
The purpose of risk assessment is to:
- show all the foreseeable risks that could be found in a particular situation
- determine the level of risk
- develop control measures that can be put in place to avoid these risks
Your group must carry out risk assessments for all fitness activities you run.
Fitness risk assessments
Follow the links to access risk assessments and all supporting documents for each type of fitness activity you are organising.
- Exercise classes using live stream or video during COVID-19
- Service level agreements
- Therapy and exercise- NOT IN USE AT THIS TIME
- Water based exercise - NOT IN USE AT THIS TIME
- Exercise equipment - NOT IN USE AT THIS TIME
Back to Risk management