Welcome and thank you. We hope you enjoy volunteering with us.
Your welcome and induction checklist
Our welcome and induction checklist gives you pointers for settling into your role and finding out about our work, the policies and resources in place to support you.
Download our Fundraising Group Coordinator welcome and induction checklist as a PDF
If you’re recruiting volunteers, please bring a printed copy of this checklist to your initial meeting.
You can request a printed copy of this checklist from our Services and Support Administration Team.
Here's a quick view of the resources listed in the checklist:
- Fundraising Group Coordinator role description
- Our welcome video and welcome booklet
- Our What is MS video and information
- Our Strategy video
- Representing the MS Society
- Our policies and documents
My mandatory learning
- Our Expenses policy
- Our fundraising standards
- Our Data protection policy
- Handling data
- The Portal
- Health and Safety basics
- Our Events risk management system
- Our Equal opportunities and inclusion policy
- Our Diversity position statement
- Lone volunteering
- Our Whistleblowing policy
Induction to my role
- Group roles
- Recruiting a fundraising team
- Global Banking Authority Mandate Form
- Signatory declaration
- Change of statement address form
Learn as you go
- Finance basics
- Ways to fundraise
- Using MS Society email
- Using our brand
- Using social media
- Social media images
Sources of support
Your local fundraising staff contact is here to support you and answer your questions.
- Get contact details for your fundraising staff contact
Our Supporter Care Team can signpost you to the staff in other departments. A list of staff contacts who may support you is also available.