Our Lead Support Volunteers are experienced at inspiring people to help others. They use their organisational and coordinating skills to lead the work of a local MS Support team, ensuring that it meets the needs of people affected by MS.
Download our Lead Support Volunteer role description to learn:
- Why we need you
- What the role involves
- Skills, experience and abilities you need to have
- Skills we can support you to develop
- What you can expect from us
- What we expect from you
Other group roles
Our volunteers in local support roles offer practical and emotional support for people affected by MS as part of an MS Society group, alongside dynamic local service organisers, inspiring fundraisers and compelling communicators.
- See our full range of group roles
- Contact your Local Networks Officer for more on how our groups operate
Welcome and induction
We want you to understand how our Lead Support Volunteers deliver impact for people affected by MS.
Your welcome and induction checklist introduces you to our work, the policies in place to support you and key resources you’ll need to do your role.