Welcome and thank you. We hope you enjoy volunteering with us.
Your welcome and induction checklist
We want you to have an opportunity to find out about our work, the policies in place to support you and the resources that will be essential to you.
Our welcome and induction checklist gives you pointers for settling into your role.
Download our Living Well Facilitator welcome and induction checklist as a PDF
If you’re recruiting volunteers, please bring a printed copy of this checklist to your initial meeting.
Here's a quick view of the resources listed in the checklist:
- Living Well Facilitator role description
- Our welcome video and welcome booklet
- Our What is MS video and information
- Our Strategy video
- Representing the MS Society
- Our expenses policy
- Our expenses claim form
My mandatory learning
- Our data protection policy
- Handling data
- Our confidentiality statement
- Our equal opportunities and inclusion policy
- Our diversity position statement
- Information on safeguarding and our policies
- Personal care
Sources of support
The Living Well Programme Coordinator is your staff contact and is here to support you, answer questions about what you’ll be doing, your learning and where you can get more information. You can email them at [email protected]
Our Supporter Care Team can signpost you to staff in other departments.
A list of staff contacts who may support you is also available.
Back to Living Well Facilitator role