Here are some ideas and things to consider if your branch would like to organise an event with a focus on carers and families:
- Include our publications for carers in the information you provide.
- Invite someone from your local carers centre to attend and give a presentation or workshop.
- Ask local carers services to provide leaflets and information that you can distribute at the event.
- Gather information about local training opportunities for carers and make it available at your event.
- Ask all your local carers support services to promote your event to carers and families of people with MS they are in contact with.
- Speak to your local staff member about what has worked well elsewhere.
- Back to Supporting carers