Quality Standards will enable us to assess the quality of all the services delivered by our groups.
- What is a Quality Standard?
- How do Quality Standards help us?
- Assessing Quality Standards
- Adding and editing service information
- Service level agreements
- Our Quality Standards
- Need support?
A Quality Standard is a set of criteria that helps us to assess whether a service is a quality service.
- Learn more about What a Quality Standards is
Achieving our Quality Standards will help promote your services, attract funding and demonstrate your accomplishments.
- Find out How Quality Standards help us
To achieve a Quality Standard, each of your services will be measured against a set of outcomes.
- Learn how we Assess Quality Standards
We use the Portal to gather information about your services and assess whether they meet the Quality Standard.
- Find out how to Add or edit service information
A service level agreement (SLA) is a written agreement that defines what your group expects from a service provider. Each of our Quality Standards specifies whether a service requires an SLA to achieve it.
We’ve put everything you need to know about achieving the Quality Standard for each type of service in one place. Click on one of the links below to find out more.
- Advice partnerships
- Complementary therapies
- Emotional and psychological wellbeing
- MS Support
- Socials and support groups
- Awarding grants
Your Local Networks Officer
Your Local Networks Officer (LNO) is your main contact, supporting your group to offer safe, effective services and support for people affected by MS. They will work with you to achieve our Quality Standards for the services you provide.
- Get contact details for your Local Networks Officer
Supporter Care Team
The Supporter Care Team is your point of contact for queries to MS Society departments. Contact the Supporter Care Team for support to set up and use the Portal.
- Contact the Supporter Care Team
Quality Standards Steering Group
Our Quality Standards have been developed by MS Society group volunteers, people affected by MS who use our services and staff from across the UK.
The Steering Group has decided:
- How the Quality Standards should work
- Which services need a Quality Standard
- What the outcomes should be from these services
- The timeline for roll out
Your feedback will help us to develop tools and resources to support you to achieve our Quality Standards.
- Email the Steering Group at email@example.com
Back to Running a group