- What does an SLA usually include?
- When do we need an SLA?
- SLA templates
- SLA frequently asked questions
- Need support?
- A description of the services and who they are aimed at
- Brief outline of roles/responsibilities within the team and contact details
- Availability of the service
- Expected service standards (and delivery time frames, where appropriate)
- What the service provider needs from your group to enable them to deliver an effective service
- Fees and costings, where appropriate
- Legal or other regulations that must be complied with
- How you will measure, monitor and evaluate the service
- How you will communicate/report on the impact of the service
- How complaints or conflicts will be dealt with
- How the agreement will be reviewed and updated
Whenever your group receives a service from a service provider, whether this is an individual or organisation, you need a written agreement which sets out the expectations of everyone involved. We expect your Coordinating Team to use one of our SLA templates to set up this agreement.
We've developed a range of SLA templates covering everything your group and service provider need to include in a written agreement.
- Advice partnership SLA
- Complementary therapies SLA
- Exercise SLA
- Physiotherapy SLA
- Talking therapies SLA
- Generic SLA
We've put together a list of frequently asked questions about each type of SLA. We'll update them regularly, so please let us know if they don't answer your question.
- Advice partnership SLA frequently asked questions
- Complementary therapies SLA frequently asked questions
- Exercise SLA frequently asked questions
- Physiotherapy SLA frequently asked questions
- Talking therapies SLA frequently asked questions
- Generic SLA frequently asked questions
Your Local Networks Officer
Your Local Networks Officer (LNO) is here to support you to develop quality services and activities.
You must involve your LNO if you plan to develop any service or activity that requires an SLA.
- Get contact details for your Local Networks Officer