Our charity shops raise funds for their local MS communities and Shop Volunteers get involved in all aspects of running the shop, from sorting stock to using the till.
Download our Shop Volunteer role description to learn:
- Why we need you
- What the role involves
- Skills, experience and abilities you need to have
- Skills we can support you to develop
- What you can expect from us
- What we expect from you
- See our Shop Volunteer role description
Other group roles
Shop Volunteers raise funds to support the delivery of services and activities for people affected by MS as part of an MS Society group, alongside dynamic local service organisers, compelling communicators and knowledgeable support volunteers.
- See our full range of group roles
- Contact your Local Networks Officer for more on how our groups operate
Welcome and induction
We want you to understand how our Shop Volunteers deliver impact for people affected by MS.
Your welcome and induction checklist introduces you to our work, the policies in place to support you and key resources you’ll need to do your role.
Back to our volunteer fundraisers