Stop MS Champions are at the heart of our Stop MS Appeal. They’re fundraisers and local ambassadors. They’re networkers and go-getters. They inspire individuals, community groups and even businesses to get involved and go the extra mile.
Our Stop MS Champions:
- Influence and inspire people to fundraise
- Give Stop MS presentations to interested audiences
- Develop Stop MS supporter networks beyond our group network
Download our Stop MS Champion role description to learn:
- Why we need you
- What the role involves
- Skills, experience and abilities you need to have
- Skills we can support you to develop
- What you can expect from us
- What we expect from you
Welcome and induction
We want you to understand how our Stop MS Champions deliver impact for people affected by MS.
Your welcome and induction checklist introduces you to our work, the policies in place to support you and key resources you’ll need to do your role.
Back to our MS community representatives