Welcome and thank you. We hope you enjoy volunteering with us.
Your welcome and induction checklist
Our welcome and induction checklist gives you pointers for settling into your role and finding out about our work, the policies and resources in place to support you.
Download our Stop MS Champion welcome and induction checklist as a PDF
You can request a printed copy of this checklist from our Services and Support Administration Team.
Here's a quick view of the resources listed in the checklist:
- Stop MS Champion role description
- Our welcome video and welcome booklet
- Our What is MS information
- Our Strategy
- Representing the MS Society
- Our policies and documents
- Claiming expenses
- Our expenses claim form
My Mandatory Learning
- Our Data protection policy
- Handling data
- Our confidentiality statement
- Our Equal opportunities and inclusion policy
- Our Diversity position statement
- Lone volunteering
Induction to my role
- Stop MS Video
- Stop MS Short Guide
- Using social media
- Social media images
- Stop MS social media images
- Facebook group
Sources of support
Your staff contact is here to support you, answer questions about what you’ll be doing, your learning and where you can get more information.
Our Supporter Care Team can signpost you to the staff in other departments.
A list of staff contacts who may support you is also available.