We produce a range of publications containing information and advice specifically for carers and families. Your branch can support people who provide informal care by including information about these publications in your branch newsletter and at events.
Caring for someone with MS
Practical information about living with and helping to care for someone with MS.
- Caring for someone with MS: a handbook for family and friends
- MS in the family: the man's guide to caring for someone with multiple sclerosis
- MS in your life: a guide for young carers
- MS explained for teenagers
Short breaks for carers
Taking a break is important for everyone's wellbeing. It's even more important for people living with the day-to-day demands of caring.
Getting the best from social care services
At their best, social care services help people to live fuller, more rewarding lives, providing the right support when it is needed, and enabling people to exercise choice. Services available vary from area to area as do rules about who is eligible for support in different parts of the UK.
Accessing our publications
- Check out our key publications list for latest editions and revisions
- Contact the Information team on 020 8438 0799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to order copies
- Place your bulk publication order for a branch or group event from our online shop
- Back to Supporting carers