Our transport risk management system ensures that you can provide a safe and legal service for volunteers, members and visitors using the other transport you offer access to. Other transport includes taxis or any other private provider, community transport, members giving lifts and vehicles you hire.
These documents will give you the background to our transport risk management system.
Specific risk assessments
Complete the relevant risk assessments for each transport service you provide access to.
Emergency forms and information
Ensure you familiarise yourself with our accident and incident recording and reporting processes, and emergency procedures.
- HSV: 021 - VEPC (Vehicle emergency procedure card)
- HSV: 122 - Accident report form
- HSV: 123 - Incident report form
The risk assessment includes checklists - you can download them here.
The risk assessments also make reference to a range of guidance documents.
- HSV: 012 - Insurance letter
- HSV: 040 - Legionnaire’s and transport
- HSV: 041 - Wheelchair lap belts and restraint systems
Contact your Local Networks Officer in the first instance.
Back to Transport risk management