For many people affected by MS, getting out and about is vital to their wellbeing. Our Volunteer Drivers use their driving skill and experience to safely transport people affected by MS to enable them to take part in local activities and events.
Download our Volunteer Driver role description to learn:
- Why we need you
- What the role involves
- Skills, experience and abilities you need to have
- Skills we can support you to develop
- What you can expect from us
- What we expect from you
Other group roles
Our volunteers in local support roles offer practical and emotional support for people affected by MS as part of an MS Society group, alongside dynamic local service organisers, inspiring fundraisers and compelling communicators.
- See our full range of group roles
- Contact your Local Networks Officer for more on how our groups operate
Welcome and induction
We want you to understand how our Volunteer Drivers deliver impact for people affected by MS.
Your welcome and induction checklist introduces you to our work, the policies in place to support you and key resources you’ll need to do your role.