Volunteers in leadership roles ensure that we improve the lives of people affected by MS through the delivery of our strategy and goals.
We are led by a board of elected volunteers Trustees, most of whom have MS, or have a strong personal connection to MS. Our Board of Trustees helps decide on our strategy and monitors the performance of the MS Society.
Download our Trustee role description to learn:
- Why we need you
- What the role involves
- Skills, experience and abilities you need to have
- Skills we can support you to develop
- What you can expect from us
- What we expect from you
- Go to our Trustee role description
We want you to understand how our Trustees deliver impact for people affected by MS.
Your welcome and induction plan introduces you to our work, the policies in place to support you and key resources you’ll need to do your role.
- See your Trustee welcome and induction plan
- Back to Leadership roles