Welcome and thank you. We hope you enjoy volunteering with us.
Your welcome and induction checklist
We want you to have an opportunity to find out about our work, the policies in place to support you and the resources that will be essential to you.
Our welcome and induction checklist gives you pointers for settling into your role.
Download our Wellbeing Facilitator welcome and induction checklist as a PDF
If you’re recruiting volunteers, please bring a printed copy of this checklist to your initial meeting.
Here's a quick view of the resources listed in the checklist:
- Wellbeing Facilitator role description
- Our welcome video and welcome booklet
- What is MS information
- Our Strategy
- Representing the MS Society
- Claiming expenses
- Our expenses claim form
Induction to my role
- Our data protection policy
- Handling data
- Our confidentiality statement
- Our equal opportunities and inclusion policy
- Our diversity position statement
- Information on safeguarding and our policies
- Lone volunteering
Sources of support
Your staff contact is here to support you, answer questions about what you’ll be doing, your learning and where you can get more information.
Our Supporter Care Team can signpost you to the staff in other departments.
A list of staff contacts who may support you is also available.