Please take a couple of minutes to update your personal contact information on this form.
To cover all bases, this request and form will be included in a number of communications over the coming months. This is aiming to be thorough, but you only need to update your details once!
There are lots of reasons for making sure all our volunteers’ details are true, accurate and up to-date. Here are some of them,
- So you get the essential information for your role
- So you have the chance to tell us what you think in our annual volunteer survey
- So you can be thanked!
- So we save valuable resources by always sending information to right address
- So your volunteer manager knows who to contact in case there’s an emergency
- So we all can meet our legal requirements in protecting personal information.
What will happen with your data?
Your information will only be used to process volunteer applications, keep you contact details up-to-date and contact you regarding your volunteering role. We will also use your information to understand our volunteer body.
Your details are safe with us. We will never give them away, sell them or swap them with anyone else. You can view our privacy notice here.
You can change the way we contact you by emailing email@example.com or by calling our friendly Supporter Care team on 0300 500 8084, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.