Are you passionate about creating positive change for the MS community in your area? Or is there a local issue you’d like to change?
At the end of November, we're running a series of online training events. You can join whichever sessions interest you to learn how to plan a campaign, how to get your message heard, and how to speak to the media and use social media.
Our sessions will be led by expert staff members and campaigners who can help you make a difference on causes close to your heart, in whatever way suits your interests and schedule.
Book your free place at any of the sessions by clicking on the links below.
- Speaking up in the media and press - Thursday, November 30, 12-1pm
- Messaging and storytelling - Thursday, November 30, 6-7pm
- Campaign planning and tactics - Tuesday, November 28, 6-7pm
- Campaign planning and tactics - Wednesday, November 29,1-2pm
- Using social media - Tuesday, November 28,1-2pm