Last year our Health and Safety Team reviewed the Events Risk Management process to update it, making it more efficient for volunteers to follow and they developed various guidance documents.
There is also a legal requirement to carry out refresher risk management training with all MS Society groups.
Although we are keen that Group Coordinators and lead Health and Safety volunteers attend, anyone who organises local group events would be welcome. It is important that wherever possible, at least two people per group attend.
The day will cover:
- Understanding the ‘low’ and ‘high’ risk events risk assessment and guidance process
- Overview of ‘Low’ Risk Guidance on Portal
- Overview of supporting paperwork
- How to complete, sign off, review and store
- Understanding the audit process
Book your place now
Once we have received your booking, we will get in touch with more details. You can also book your place via your Local Networks Officer.