[16 July update - Read our latest restarting news here.]
Since April, we've been taking a staggered approach to supporting our groups to restart face-to-face services, social activities, and (most recently) fundraising. We’ve updated our risk-management systems and paperwork to allow this to happen in a COVID-safe way, in line with governmental guidance.
- All plans and dates remain subject to change depending on governmental announcements.
- All permitted activity is subject to COVID/number restrictions in each nation/area.
Restarting services delivered by a professional through a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- One-to-one services (such as individual podiatry or physiotherapy sessions, or financial advice from a CAB partner)
- Services for more than one person (such as group exercise classes)
Restarting group social activities and meetings
- Socials and meetings in managed venues
- Socials and meetings outdoors
- Events run by a professional organisation (such as a canal boat trip)
- Coach trips
- Meetings in private homes
- Socials and meetings in unmanaged venues (where no suitable managed venue is available)
Restarting fundraising activities
- Store collections
- Having a stall or cheering point at organised events
- Street collections
- Organising low-level physical events (such as wheel and walks)