The public phase of our Stop MS Appeal launched on Tuesday 8 October.
- What is Stop MS?
- How can our group get involved?
- Stop MS Champions
- Stop MS resources
- Stop MS updates
Research has got us to a critical point in our understanding of MS, and we must act now.
Our Stop MS Appeal needs to raise £100 million to find treatments for everyone with MS. We can see a future where nobody needs to worry about MS getting worse.
We’re coming together to increase awareness, raise money and reach people who do not yet support the MS Society. There are all sorts of ways your group can help Stop MS, depending on what you enjoy doing.
Stop MS Champions are at the heart of the Stop MS Appeal. They’re fundraisers and local ambassadors. They’re networkers and go-getters. They inspire individuals, community groups and even businesses to get involved and go the extra mile.
We’re recruiting a team of Stop MS Champions throughout the UK. Our Stop MS Champions will:
- Influence and inspire people to fundraise
- Give Stop MS presentations to interested audiences
- Develop Stop MS supporter networks beyond your group
- See our Stop MS Champion role page
- Contact your Fundraising Support for more information about Stop MS Champions
- See our Short Guide for Stop MS Champions
Throughout this section, you’ll find links to resources that support you to get involved in our Stop MS Appeal. You can click below to go straight to any of them:
- Stop MS key messages and logo
- Stop MS social media assets
- Stop MS research story
- Stop MS financial guidance for groups
- Stop MS Champion role description
- Stop MS presentation
- Stop MS frequently asked questions
- Short guide for Stop MS Champions
As our appeal progresses, we’ll keep you up to date with how it’s going. We’ll share your inspirational stories and celebrate with you when we reach Stop MS milestones!
- Stop MS on your screen! (October 2019)
- We can't stop thinking about tomorrow! (October 2019)
- Stop MS Annual Lecture (May 2019)
Back to Fundraising and campaigning