We believe we can stop MS, and you can help.
My MS Walk is brand new for 2019, and it’s the perfect way to raise funds for our Stop MS Appeal. Organise your own walk, roll or stroll, and know that every pound you raise will fund vital MS research. We’ve put together everything your group will need to get your MS Walk underway.
- How to set up your MS Walk
- MS Walk fundraising materials
- MS Walk health and safety
- Paying in your fundraising
- Need support?
Getting registered is easy. Complete the online form and our MS Walk Team will be in touch to welcome you, send you a fundraising pack, and offer all the support and guidance you need to organise a fantastic MS Walk.
You can also find out more about My MS Walk, along with handy tips and information to help you organise your walk, by visiting our My MS Walk hub.
We’ve got lots of materials to help you get your MS Walk underway.
Our fundraising guide and checklist will get your MS Walk off to a great start.
- Get all the support you need in our My MS Walk fundraising guide
- Start ticking off your MS Walk checklist to success
Promoting your MS Walk
We've created a toolkit and some free downloads to help you get started.
As an MS Society group, it’s important that you complete our risk assessment to ensure that you have the right safety measures in place for everyone taking part.
Supporting documents you'll need:
- Click here for the COVID attendance register
- Click here for the Organiser's COVID guidance sheet for fundraising
- Click here for the COVID guidance sheet for volunteers, members, service users and visitors
- Click here for supporter information
- Click here for the fitness disclaimer form
- Click here for the physical activity readiness questionnaire (PARQ)
All income banked from My MS Walk (along with any Gift Aid received and any offline donations collected) must be transferred to MSNC, as this income will be restricted to the Stop MS Appeal.
In the first instance, please contact your Community Fundraiser. But, if they're not available, please call 01382 279378.
Back to Stop MS Appeal