Our staff teams are here to support you to be safe, effective and successful in your role.
Volunteer Support Team:
The Volunteer Support Team are the first point of contact for any day-to-day needs you might have, such as:
- Requests to add/update volunteer or group information on our central database
- Guidance on finance, grants, health & safety, data protection
- Technical support on systems (Portal, Web to Print, MS Society email accounts, etc)
- Advice on volunteer recruitment, including dedicated help with the recruitment of Group Coordinators
- Support with group services and activities, and SLAs
You can contact them on [email protected] or on 0300 500 8084, option #3.
Their working hours are 9 until 7, Monday to Friday, except on bank holidays.
Supporter Care Team:
Please contact the Supporter Care Team with any questions about:
- Individual membership
- Online shop
You can contact them on [email protected] or on 0300 500 8084 (and choose the relevant option).
Other useful contacts:
The Volunteer Support Team can put you in touch with any internal contacts you may need to reach, but here the general emails for some of our teams.
- Finance: [email protected]
- Volunteer Communications: [email protected]
- Safeguarding: [email protected]
- Disclosure: [email protected]
- Volunteering: [email protected]
- Governance: [email protected]
- Research: [email protected]
- Fundraising: [email protected]
- Campaigning: [email protected]
- Press: [email protected]