Both our organisation and individuals are at risk of significant fines from ICO if we can’t show them data protection training records for our staff and volunteers.
Data Protection for GDPR eLearning
Data Protection for GDPR eLearning aims to build your confidence and helps you to avoid making a mistake inadvertently. You can check your learning and ensure your training record is entered by completing the multiple choice test at the end.
Who needs to complete it?
We will contact you to complete Data Protection for GDPR eLearning if any of the following apply to you:
- Your role involves handling personal information, such as a Group Coordinator or Finance Volunteer
- You have access to membership data
- You use MS Society email, our Portal or Online Recruitment
- Your role specific Welcome and Induction Checklist includes Data Protection for GDPR eLearning as ‘must do’ training
We will ask you to complete Data Protection for GDPR eLearning even if you have completed previous data protection training.
Find out more
- See our Data Protection for GDPR eLearning Frequently asked questions
- Find out more about our eLearning platform in TalentLMS trouble shooting
- Contact the Supporter Care Team for further help.
Back to Handling data