Our policies and documents are official papers that support the way we work, set out our legal identity and report on our achievements.
Our policies are adopted by the Board of Trustees and form the basis of the systems and procedures we follow.
- Comments, compliments and complaints
- Conflicts of interest and potential conflicts of interest
- Data protection
- Dignity at work
- Disclosure (England and Wales)
- Disclosure (Northern Ireland)
- Disclosure (Scotland)
- Equal opportunities
- Governance of MS Society volunteer-led groups
- Health and safety
- Lone working and volunteering
- Personal care
- Resolving volunteer issues and concerns
- Safeguarding adults (England and Wales)
- Safeguarding adults (Northern Ireland)
- Safeguarding adults (Scotland)
- Safeguarding children and young people (England, Northern Ireland and Wales)
- Safeguarding children and young people (Scotland)
- Volunteer involvement
- Working with pharmaceutical and medical device industries
You may be asked to provide these documents when applying for funding or working in partnership with other organisations.
- Together to beat MS: our strategy 2015 to 2019
- MS Society constitution
- Stronger together to stop MS: our achievements in 2016
- MS Society annual report and accounts 2015
Contact our Supporter Care Team to request printed copies of MS Society policies or documents.
- Get contact details for the Supporter Care Team