Click hereto log in to our Online Shop
- What is the Online Shop?
- Why use our Online Shop?
- How does our Online Shop work?
- Who can order from our Online Shop?
- MS Society group accounts
- Online Shop delivery times
- Need support?
Our Online Shop is your one-stop shop for everything MS Society – from our award winning information resources to branded merchandise to create a great impression when you’re fundraising, campaigning and raising awareness.
Giving quality information
We want everyone affected by MS to have easy access to the latest evidence based information and specialist support.
You might just want to order for your own use, but you can also order resources to pass on to people affected by MS, and for all sorts of events. Information resources are free to order from our Online Shop, and there is no charge for postage.
- Download our regularly updated Key Publications List, showing reference codes and latest version dates.
Using our brand
When you use our branded materials, you help people build recognition of the MS Society brand. Whenever you represent us, we want you to use up to date branded materials to demonstrate that we are a forward thinking and professional organisation.
Free fundraising merchandise
MS Society groups can order our core MS Society fundraising materials from the Online Shop without cost. This includes the most popular MS Society merchandise such as t-shirts and pens, as well as those items that keep your fundraising legal, like collection tins and collector authorisation cards.
- Find out more about our free fundraising materials for MS Society groups
Other materials must be paid for.
Placing an order
- Online - this is the most efficient and cost-effective way of ordering. Go direct to our Online Shop
- Phone - if you are unable to use the internet, you can order small numbers of information publications by contacting our Supporter Care Team on 0300 500 8084
Anyone can use our Online Shop to order a copy of any information resources they wish. They can also order MS Society branded materials and pay for them by personal credit card. Individuals can choose whether or not to register their details.
Log in to our Online Shop
All MS Society groups have two accounts which allow you to place orders:
- Support - for ordering information resources
- Activity - for ordering branded materials and fundraising merchandise
If, after that, you still need help or information, please contact us (see below).
All orders for merchandise and fundraising materials must be authorised by a member of your Coordinating Team before they can be released. If you order any paid items, charges will be applied to your group account at the end of the quarter.
- See Using Online Accounting for how to run transaction reports
You can authorise a whole order in one go by using the ‘status update’ section at the top of the order summary screen.
When a volunteer leaves
As part of our exit process, you must update your passwords to ensure any volunteer who leaves us no longer has access to your Online Shop accounts.
- Learn what to do When a volunteer leaves
Orders are processed on the day following the day you place an order. Delivery should be within 5 working days. Contact us if you do not receive your order within this time.
Your group may want to keep a small stock of frequently requested items, such as collecting tins and seals, t-shirts, sponsor forms and balloons.
Third party deliveries
You can have any order delivered to a different address. Simply type the new address over the existing one on the ‘Delivery details’ screen. You can also save the new address for future use.
Named date deliveries
Please contact us if you need a delivery by or at a particular time. Please also put a note in the ‘Special delivery instructions’ box.
- See our Online Shop frequently asked questions
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us on 020 8438 0999
Back to Online tools