- Thanking everyone
- Evaluating your event
- How long should we keep information about people who attended our event?
A meaningful way to say thank you is with a thank you letter. You could write one to:
- Volunteers who helped on the day
- Volunteers or local people who helped plan the day
- The venue
- Any speakers or special guests
- Download our Event thank you letter template
- Copy and paste the contents onto one of our Letterhead templates
To help you evaluate the success of your event and plan future events, you should write a feedback report that includes:
- The number of attendees
- If registering attendees, the number of people who registered versus the number who actually attended
- Results and statistics collected from feedback questionnaires
You must retain personal information such as attendance lists and routine correspondence to and from individuals about events for one year following the event.
Using MS Society email
Your group MS Society email includes a secure storage space where you can keep personal information safely.
- Find out more about Using MS Society email
Back to Organising an event